If you are attending NJEA next week, come see us in the exhibit hall or attend one of our presentations:
- Bias/Trust: Experiential Lessons in Confirmation Bias and Motivated Reasoning (Audrey Fisch, Thursday at 11am)
- Using Informational Text to Spark Inquiry in Students and Teachers (Audrey Fisch and Susan Chenelle, Thursday at 3pm)
- ELA 2.0: Blending Fun with Fundamentals (Joe Pizzo, Thursday at 3:15pm)
- Google A to Z: Extensions & Add-Ons (Katie Nieves, Friday at 10am)
- Get a Grant: Write On! (Joe Pizzo, Friday at 3pm)
NJCTE will also be well-represented at NCTE in Baltimore. We will be celebrating our NCTE affiliate awards: NCTE Affiliate of Excellence, Newsletter, Website, and Membership. Hooray!
We will also be holding our annual NCTE/NJCTE coffee meetup: an informal, spontaneous opportunity to catch up with our NJCTE peers at NCTE. It’s a great way to start your busy, NCTE day. Look for details to follow.
And if you are an NJCTE member presenting at NCTE, please let us know the details so that we can publicize your presentation (firstname.lastname@example.org).